Technology Strategy Manager | Sourcing and Procurement Expert | Loving Mother
Over 20 years of experience in Audit, consultancy and Information Technology as Services industries. She has a proven track record in areas that include business strategy consultancy, business process improvements, training development and deployment, master data management and project management of ERP, IT and Business Intelligence Reporting implementations. Her global experience included consultancy, business and project management in matured markets such as Singapore, HK, Taiwan, US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand and emerging market such as China, Thailand, Philippines, India and South Africa.
Anything related to moving stuff from one place to another.
Helping SMEs realise the value of technology.
Areas of Knowledge
▪ End User Computing (SharePoint, Portal)
▪ Source to Contract Management
▪ Strategic Sourcing / Category Management
▪ Project Management (EUC, SAP, Data Analysis and LMS)
▪ System Implementation (EUC, SAP and LMS)
▪ System Product and Service Support
▪ Training Development and Deployment
Education & Certifications
▪ University of Southern California - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
▪ Emphasis: Entrepreneur Program
▪ Arizona State University - Certificate of Supply Chain Management
▪ Project Management Profession Certification
in chronological order
6 years at the world's most diversified resources company
● Coordinate the development of 5Y Strategy
● Lead and consolidate 2Y project portfolio
● Develop function’s 5Y Plan for annual appraisal and approval
● Source and select the vendor of Portal Redesign strategy.
Manager – Functional Studies (Supply and Reporting)
● Lead 4 teams 32 employees and contractor to complete 10 months of design work for 4 reports used by Group Management Committee
● Manage critical designs such as ten group priority one metrics; fix 100+ defects of the Group Marketing reporting and group-level real-time metric weightage transformation comparison design.
● Work with Global Process and Data Owners to sign-off designs of PMR reports.
● Establish SharePoint Design team.
● Develop Group-level SharePoint deployment business case and strategy.
Acting Senior Manager (Supply, Data and Reporting)
● Support the completion of the Phase 2A of data archiving design for Supply transactions.
● Work with Global Process and Data Owners to identify the opportunities to improve the Group Committee Reporting.
● Develop the business case for Performance Management Reporting (PMR) project drop 1 to 4.
● Establish PMR teams to complete the improvements and new designs of the Group Committee reports.
Supply Process Lead (Source to Contract /Tenement
Contract Management Processes Build to Deploy)
● Support cross-releases build and deployment of the processes for all Customer Sector Groups (CSGs) and Assets
● Monitor and manage the data cleansing and conversion status of data objects
● Conduct knowledge transfer and training of the process and system to all Customer Sector Groups (CSGs) and Assets
● Work with Governance of Process and Data Owners’ (GPDOs) Groups to monitor and manage the process deployment and data quality for CSGs and Assets
● Review and manage the design and implementation of Change Requests
● Lead and work with cross-team members from processes, data, development, build, testing, and portal and solution delivery.
Pod Lead / Process Specialist (Tenement Contract
Management Processes Design)
● Lead the global process standardization effort for TCM processes by working with Subject Matter Experts from all CSGs and Asset
● Plan and conduct TCM Fit-Gap workshop / Small Working Group sessions / Detail Design Workshops.
● Represent Supply steam as ARIS Key User to attend the regular Key User meeting to define, improve and simplify ARIS Design Standard
and all ARIS deliverables.
● Lead the ARIS Retrofit activities for Supply processes by defining the approaches and compliance rules.
● Responsible for all ARIS modelling activities in the Supply stream and coordinate the integration with other streams and/or Pods.
● Manage and execute Supply change requests through ARIS Release Cycle Management (RCM).
Learning Design Engineer (1Contract Management Solution & Master Data)
● Developed training curriculums for 1CMS (Marketing, Supply and Legal) and Master Data (Marketing, Work Management, Supply and Finance) for GPDO and Process Lead sign-off.
● Complete the design and built of level 3 training materials for 1CMS processes and Master Data Management processes (Business & Master Data Management Organization).
● Built and document the Learning Models and Learning Curriculums in ARIS.
● Delivered 1CMS and Master Data Train the Trainer programs.
● Established 1CMS and Master Data Quick Reference Guild (QRG) List for GPDO and Process Lead sign-off.
Project Manager for a French Oil Company
● Reports to a Senior Executive of the Resources Group
● Established deployment plan, timeline, processes and tools required; helped client to understand and portrait the deployment activities required for China and Philippines.
● Planning to deploy 15+ sessions of Train the Trainer (TTT) program; for SAP – SD, MM, PP, FI and CO.
● Manage the training material development, training environment data build and quick help scripts for all modules
● Planning to deliver over 20 course for 3 major business models
More than 3 years at the world's leading integrated energy company
Asia Pacific Training Deployment Team Lead -
Asia Pacific and Pakistan (Expatriate to Manila)
● Managed Project Olympic (ERP Systems Upgrade) training deployment strategy for 11 countries in Asia Pacific and Pakistan ;
scope included all Downstream business units (Marketing, Lubrication, Logistic, Supply and Trade, Finance, Procurement and
Share Service Center)
● Established deployment plan, timeline, processes and tools required; helped all BU BILs (Business Integration Team Lead) to understand and portrait the deployment activities required; enable BILs to liaise with BU for the information, resource and commitments required in advanced for a successful deployment
● Developed operation processes and procedures to enable smooth transaction and transition needed between training environment development, material maintenance and training deployment teams; number of training operation issues are relatively low compare to North America (Release 1) and South Africa (Release 2)
● Planned and deployed 80+ sessions of Train the Trainer (TTT) program; developed 350+ trainers across 11 countries to support the delivery of 220+ courses for all SAP modules
● Planned and deployed over 2200+ End User Training (EUT) sessions for over 35,000 training requirements in 11 countries with various time zones, languages and delivery methods for within 6 months
● Built a strong team with comprising motivated and committed across cities with different culture background. Managed 12 members on-site and 11 members off-site.
● Managed smooth transitions of team members and organization changes; able to manage smooth transitions to ensure deployment operations will not be disrupted.
● Achieved all training deployment performance measures within budget. Came in USD 500K less than budgeted. Completed the implementation for with 94% attendance and above 3.5 (out of 4) training satisfaction rate for all BUs
● Recognition & Award 2008, Chevron – Project Olympic
Please send me an email if you want to get in touch...